Arkhipkin Vasily Grigorievich
- Last name: Arkhipkin
- First name: Vasily
- Middle name: Grigorievich
- Birth date: May 04, 1951
L.V.Kirensky Institute of Physics RAS, Akademgorodok, 660036 Krasnoyarsk, Russia
- Phone: 7 (3912) 494613
- Fax: 7 (3912) 438923
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1968 - school №5 in Shyra (Khakassia)
- 1974 - radiophysical department of Tomsk State University
- 1981 - Ph.D. thesis "Nonlinear resonant frequency upconversion of IR radiation in metal vapours".
- 1989 - senior staff scientist.
- 1993 - "Habbard-college"
- 1998 - thesis for a Doctor's degree "Resonant nonlinear-optical processes of frequency mixing and quantum interference effects".
- Leader of coherent optics laboratory of Kirensky Institute of Physics SB RAS.
- Professor of chair of general physics of Krasnoyarsk state university.
- Professor of chair of high-performance processes of material treatment of Krasnoyarsk state technical university.
- Experience of scientific investigations:
- 2002-1993 Atomic coherence and quantum interference effects;
- 1993-1989 Light-induced drift of atoms and molecules;
- 1989-1975 Resonant nonlinear optics;
- Lecture experience:
- 2002-1995 "Conceptions of modern natural sciences", "Actual problems of modern physics", "Resonant nonlinear optics", "Basis of quantum optics"
- 1995-1982 "Introduction to quantum electronics", "Optical electronics", "Photophysics of fractal clusters", "Electricity and Magnetism"
- Hobby: jogging, non-traditional methods of self-perfection.
- Scientific interests:
- Expert in coherent and nonlinear optics problems and laser physics .
- Main publications:
General number of scientific works - more than 100. Main direction - resonant
nonlinear optics of gases, quantum interference phenomena.
V.G. Arkhipkin, V.P. Timofeev
Natural scientific world picture. Krasnoyarsk, KrasSU, 2002, 319 p.)
- V.G. Arkhipkin, A.K. Popov. Nonlinear conversion of light in gaseous. Novosibirsk, Nauka, 1987, 140 p.)
- V.G. Arkhipkin, A.K. Popov. Nonlinear optics and conversion of light in gaseous. UFN 153, 3, 423468, 1987.
- V.G. Arkhipkin, I.V.Timofeev. Electromagnetically induced transperansy: writting, storing and restoring short pulses. JETPh Lett., 76, 1, 7478, 2002
- V.G. Arkhipkin, I.V.Timofeev Spatial evolution of short laser pulses under coherent population trapping. Phys. Rev. A, v.64, 053811, 2001
- V.G. Arkhipkin Two- and threephoton- resonans frequency mixing and interference of quantum transitions. JETPh, 108, 7, 4552, 1995
- V.G. Arkhipkin, D.G.Korsukov, A.K.Popov White light-induced drift of three-level
atoms. J.Phys.B: Atom.Mol.Opt.Phys.,v.23, 621-631, 1990
- V.G. Arkhipkin, Yu.I. Heller, A.K. Popov, A.S. Provorov Frequency-mixing
in gas-filled wave-guide for VUV light generation. Appl.Phys.B, v.37,
- V.G. Arkhipkin, Yu.I.Heller Radiation amplification without population inversion
at transitions to autoionizing states. Phys.Lett., v.98A, №1-2, 12-15, 1983