- Surname: Korshunov
- Name: Maxim
- Birth date: 19.11.1979
- Status: Single
- Home address: Marx St. 88-42, Krasnoyarsk, 660049, Russia
- Current Position held: Research assistant in L.V. Kirensky Institute of Physics
- Address: L.V. Kirensky Institute of Physics Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Science, Krasnoyarsk, 660036, Russia
- Phone: +7 (3912) 271708
- Fax: 7 (3912) 438923
- Education: 2001 - graduated from physical department of Krasnoyarsk State University
- Research interests:
- thery of strongly correlated electron systems
- high-Tc superconductivity
- quantum theory of magnetism
- 1998-1999 - general relativety: theory of Schwarzschild interior solution
- 1999-2001 - high-Tc superconductors: efective models and band structure of strongly correlated electrons
- 2001-2002 - theory of strongly correlated electron systems: generalization of Luttinger theorem, spin-fluctuations study
- 2002-2004 - high-Tc superconductors: spin-fluctuation and spin-exciton mecanisms of superconductive pairing in cuprates, in-gap states and spin-polaron effect in antifferomegnetic phase
- Scientific visits:
- 2003 - Institut fuer Theoretische Physik, Freie Universitaet Berlin, Berlin, Germany, from June 16 to August 3
- Participation in international conferences:
- 2002 - XXIX International Winter School of Theoretical Physicists (Kourovka-2002), Yekaterinburg, Russia, February 24- March 2
- 2002 - The International Conference on Strongly Correlated Electron Systems (SCES'02), Cracow, Poland, July 10-13
- 2003 - International Conference on Magnetism ICM-2003 (incorporating SCES-2003), Rome, Italy, July 27- August 1
- 2004 - XXX International Winter School of Theoretical Physicists (Kourovka-2004) Yekaterinburg-Chelyabinsk, Russia, February 22-28
- 2004 - Second International Symposium on Physics of Solids Under High Pressure Using Nuclear Probes (HPNP'04), Cologne, Germany, July 20-24
- 2004 - The International Conference on Strongly Correlated Electron Systems (SCES'04), Karlsruhe, Germany, July 26-30
- 2004 - The International Conference: 2nd Euro-Asian Symposium "Trends in Magnetism" (EASTMAG-2004), Krasnoyarsk, Russia, August 24-27
- 2004 - NATO Advanced Research Workshop (NATO ARW), Krasnoyarsk, Russia, August 29- September 1
- Selected publications:
- M.M. Korshunov, S.G. Ovchinnikov. The Effective Hamiltonian of the Singlet-Triplet Model for Copper Oxides". Physics of the Solid State 43, Issue 3, pp.416-419 (2001). Download: preprint at arXiv.org.
- S. G. Ovchinnikov, I. O. Baklanov, A. A. Borisov, V. A. Gavrichkov, M. M. Korshunov, E. V. KuzТmin, I.S. Sandalov, O. Eriksson, "Electronic structure and magnetic mechanism of pairing in HTSC transition metal oxides", The Physics of Metals and Metallography 93, Suppl. Issue 1, pp. S124-S129 (2002). Download: PDF
- M.M. Korshunov, S.G. Ovchinnikov, "Generalization of Luttinger's Theorem for Strongly Correlated Electron Systems", Physics of the Solid State 45, Issue 8, pp.1415-1422 (2003)Download: PDF, preprint at arXiv.org
- M.M. Korshunov, V.A. Gavrichkov, S.G. Ovchinnikov, D. Manske, I. Eremin, "Effective parameters of the band dispersion in n-type high-Tc superconductors", Physica C 402, pp. 365-370 (2004) Download: PDF.
- S.G. Ovchinnikov, A.A. Borisov, V.A. Gavrichkov and M.M. Korshunov, "Prediction of the in-gap states above the top of the valence band in undoped insulating cuprates due to the spin-polaron effect". J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 16, pp. L93-L100 (2004). Download: PDF, preprint at arXiv.org.
- M.M. Korshunov, S.G. Ovchinnikov, A.V. Sherman. Spin fluctuations influence on quasiparticle spectrum of realistic p-d model". Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 272-276, Suppl. 1, pp. e575-e577 (2004). Download: PDF. preprint at arXiv.org.
- M.M. Korshunov, V.A. Gavrichkov, S.G. Ovchinnikov, Z.V. Pchelkina, I.A. Nekrasov, M.A. Korotin, V.I. Anisimov. "Parameters of the Effective Singlet-Triplet Model for Band Structure of High-Tc Cuprates by Various Approaches". ЖЭТФ 126, вып. 3(9), с. 642-649 (2004). Download: PDF. preprint at arXiv.org.
- M.M. Korshunov, S.G. Ovchinnikov, A.V. Sherman, "Effective Hamiltonian and Properties of the Normal and Superconducting Phases of n-Type Cuprates", JETP Letters 80, No. 1, pp. 39-43 (2004)Download: PDF, preprint at arXiv.org.