Konstantin V. Muzalevskiy
Research fellow: Radiophysics of Remote Sensing Laboratory
Kirensky Institute of Physics SB RAS
660036, The Russian Federation, Krasnoyarsk, Akademgorodok, 50/38
Muzalevskiy Konstantin received the M.S. degree in radio science and electronics from the Altai State University in 2004 and the Ph.D. degree in radiophysics from the Kirensky Institute of Physics Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (SB RAS) in 2010.
I am a junior fellow (2008-2010) and research fellow (2011-today) of Radiophysics of Remote Sensing Laboratory at the Kirensky Institute of Physics SB RAS, assistant professor (2008-today) of Reshetnev Siberian State Aerospace University.
Within the last two years I have developed course on Physics of the environment and Radiophysics of remote sensing. This course is fundamental for training student in the specialty «Microwave Remote Sensing».
My current research interest include electromagnetic wave propagation and scattering in heterogeneous dispersive medium as moist and frozen soils, oil-and-gas saturated reservoir.
As well as I develop electromagnetic theory of GNSS reflectometry, GPR sensing of frozen/thawing processes in active layer of permafrost, geological investigations of oil-saturated rock, well logging instrumentation, dielectric logging tools. I was granted the Krasnoyarsky Science Foundation (2010), Prohorov’s Foundation (2010), Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises in Science and Technology Grant (2009) and Russian Foundation for Basic Research (2009) as young scientist.
List of Publication
- S.A. Komarov, V.L. Mironov, K.V. Muzalevskiy “GPR Signal Simulations in the Course of Freeze/Thaw Process for a Permafrost Area,” Proceeding of IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS'05), Vol. VII., pp. 4600-4603, 2005.
- V. L. Mironov, K. V. Muzalevskiy “Pulse Electromagnetic Sounding of the Permafrost Layered Medium,” Proceeding of Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium, 1543-1545, 2009.
- M.I. Epov, V.L. Mironov, S.A. Komarov and K.V. Muzalevsky, “Nanosecond electromagnetic sounding of a fluid-saturated layered formation,” Russian Geology and Geophysics, Vol. 48, No. 12, pp. 1054-1060, 2007.
- M. Schwank, M. Stahli, H. Wydler, J. Leuenberger and C. Matzler, “Microwave L-Band Emission of Freezing Soil,” Trans. Geoscience Remote Sensing, VOL. 42, NO. 6, pp. 1252-1261, June 2004.
- M.I. Epov, V.L. Mironov, K.V. Muzalevskiy and I.N. Yeltsov, “UWB Electromagnetic Borehole Logging Tool,” in Proceedings of IGARSS, Honolulu, USA, pp. 3565-3567, July 2010.
- M. I. Epov, V. L. Mironov, S. A. Komarov, and K. V. Muzalevskiy, “Ultrabroadband electro- magnetic wave propagation in hydrocarbon reservoirs in the presence of an oil-water interface," Russian Geology and Geophysics, Vol. 50, ¹ 1, pp. 46-52, 2009.
- S.A. Komarov, K.V. Muzalevskiy, “Method of discrete sources in the problem of pulse excitation of a vibrator in a layered medium,” Russian Physics Journal, Vol. 50, 10, pp. 1068-1070, 2007.