- Surname: PETRAKOVSKII
- First name: GUERMAN
- Date of birdth: 19.06.1937
- Address: L.V.KIRENSKY INSTITUTE OF PHYSICS SB RAS, 660036, KRASNOYARSK, RUSSIA
- Phone: 7 (3912)494539
- Fax: 7 (3912) 438923
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1959 - graduated from Tomsk state university, radiophysical department. Up to 1962 - aspirant of Tomsk state university.
- 1963 - Ph.D. with theme "Spin-waves parametrical excitation in ferrites by longitudinal HF maghetic field".
- 1971 - Doctor degree with theme "High frequency resonance and magnetic properties of the ferrite's crystals".
- 1974 - Professor academic status.
- 1998 - Honoured worker of science of RF
- Science interests:
- Physics of magnetic phenomena, radiospectroscopy, solid state physics, radiophysics.
- Full number of the science papers and their main trend: more than 260, physics of magnetic phenomena.
- Relations with foreign sciences and scientific centers:
- Paul Sherrer Institute (Switzerland)
- Laue-Langevin Institute (France)
- Institute of Physics PAS (Polish)
- Donetsk physical-technical institute (Ukraine)
- Institute of Solid State Physics and Semiconductors, Minsk (Belorussia)
- Technical University of Munich (Germany)
- Main publications:
- Physics of the magnetically ordered substances, Nauka, N., 1976.
- Metal-dielectric transition in 3d-metal sulfides, Nauka, N., 1983.
- Amorphous magnetics, UFN, v.134(2), p.305-311, 1981.